- That lot impostors were not so pixellated when you look at them from inside the lot
- That we could move windows up and down the walls so we can adjust the height of the windows on a house.
- That sims can be young adults without going to University (sort of like BO's wish above)
-EA had made a farming EP with more crops and farm animals. I know there are cc options but they're not as integrated into the game as an EP would have been.
-Sims could have different heights without messed up animations.
-Sims would age gradually.
-Like Leefish, that neighbouring lots wouldn't look so horrible.
-Skins used in Multi-PT mods could be geneticized.
- The Alien skin tone would actually MIX with others, so you'd have more variations.
- Body shapes weren't so limited and would have genetic components. Two tall people together would be more likely to have tall children, for example...
- The Lot imposters weren't pixelated. (Neighbor's Houses)
- Sims could sit down and talk on the phone as well.
- Family members could be asked to babysit.
- The cleaning and watering robots were useful.
- Game Options had more options to choose from.
- Men had bulges because Men aren't Ken Dolls.
- That the Skill points actually had more uses than just for career advancement
- The Sims could clean stuff like sweeping a floor or vacuuming as well.
- I've wanted laundry forever so that would be nice as well.
- Being able to click on the phone and it defaults to Show as text list instead of faces.
- Shoveling snow.
- Smarter Nannies.
- Other TV Channels that teach skills.
- That I knew how to mod the game myself lol.
There is a mod by Squinge (WatchKidsEnabled) that allows your sims to ask a visiting friend/family member to watch your kids. When they accept, your sim is allowed to leave the lot.
There's a better Cleaning Robot at Paladin's Place, under Sims 2 Objects/Robots. I wish something similar had been done for the watering Robot, too. Something like, not only watering plants and putting out fires, but also collecting puddles and reusing that water.
The cleaning robot is awesome glad you told me that! It would be cool if it replaced the craftable one rather then being a purchase, but still a worthy find.
I like your watering robot ideas do I sense a mod lol?
Hehehe... You may be sensing something, but that's merely your imagination I'm not into object-modding.
(04-06-2011 09:25 PM)BoilingOil Wrote: I also enjoy his version of the Attack Robot a lot. On some lots I place both outside: one cleaner, one attacker. When someone walks by and kicks the trash can, the cleaner immediately cleans it up, and the attacker teaches the jerk NEVER to do that again!
That is a brilliant idea! I never thought of that combination before so good on you. I hate the trash can kicking because it just gets tiresome after awhile and if you aren't paying attention, bam! Cockroaches.
I should have known you didn't do object mods it's just a shame we can't mod the robots without creating new ones or new craftables. Oh well, if it can't be done it can't be done.