• Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
As with elders, EA has horrible taste in children's fashion. As limited as their everyday clothing is, children's swimwear is even more limited. Child females have it rough, because all they have to chose from is one swimsuit or an ill fitting tank with gym shorts. When I was little, the only time I wore a tank top and shorts to swim was if I forgot my swimsuit at home. So, in honor of the summer and in anticipation of new Generations EP, I present 8 new mix and match pieces for your little girls.

[Image: thumb640x480]

The set includes 3 tops (tankini, drawstring halter top, bikini halter top) and 4 bottoms (plain and ruched briefs, string bikini bottom, ringed bikini bottom). Plus, one full body swimsuit. Each comes with 3 presets (I rather enjoyed making the presets). All of the pieces are enabled for swimwear, but some or enabled for various other appropriate categories.

Channels, categories, overlays, oh my!

More Info: Show -> Tankini
Channels (3): bottom, halter, top trim/string ties
Categories: everyday, swimwear, athletic, sleep and formal

Channels (3): front, back, drawstring
Categories: swimwear

Channels (3): main halter, back strap, trim
Overlay: fasteners

Channels (3): front, waist band, back
Categories: swimwear and sleep

Channels (2): main, stitching

Channels (3): main, trim, ring

Channels (3): main, halter top, trim

[Image: thumb640x480]

This upload was one of those projects that started off as one teeny creation, then evolved into a whole set. I hope y'all enjoy!

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls Screenshot Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls Screenshot Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls Screenshot Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls Screenshot Summer Fun: 8 New Swim Fashions for Girls Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 627.78 KB | File Name daluved1_SummerFun_Tops.rar | # of Downloads 1,561  
Filesize 222.91 KB | File Name daluved1_SummerFun_Bottoms.rar | # of Downloads 1,465  
Filesize 316.09 KB | File Name daluved1_SummerFun_Swimsuit.rar | # of Downloads 1,410  
Comments
#2 04-06-2011
looking good Dal - Tiny files too

#3 04-06-2011

These are lovely, thank you so much xx

#4 04-06-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
I've been trying, lee. Now that l learned how to link back to textures the file sizes are amazingly small. Smile

Guest: Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option