Sims Challenges?
#1 05-06-2011 
I hang around a lot in the MTS #create chat, and we used to have great fun doing challenges in the chat. We would set a challenge - something like "You have a four by five garden - landscape it" and you have an hour to build it. Then all of the players would hurry off and build a lot/room set/garden etc (whatever the challenge was), then come back to the chat and post pictures of it.

I was wondering if we could set up something like that here on LeeFish? Not modding - just playing with our games and seeing what we come up with.

Anyone interested?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 05-06-2011 
Yes I would love that lol.

#3 05-06-2011 
I would also love that lol
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#4 05-06-2011 
Ok, well, I was thinking of setting up a forum - challenges - we just use the MYBB attachment code, it works fine with the lightbox. We add a thread with the challenge and then we reply with our posts. I will see what I can do to make a "signup" thing - maybe edit the polls. Once a week (month?year?) we can have a challenge and then we can all post pics at the end of the week. I don't know if we should have "winners" (as that implies there are non-winners AKA losers) but maybe an award.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option