Signature Image Sizes (HxW)
#11 13-06-2011 
Nonni darling,
What PM's?? I havent seen any anywhere. And besides Nonni, they were conplete garbage and too big (plus I lost them). And plus that house isnt so wonderful lol. Nonni dear side question .. Do you want me to make ya' one with one of your sims?? I could pose him/her nicely and stuff. But only a slight problem... it would be too small lol

And Lee the signature size shrunk to 54 pix lol
* levini shakes head
Lee and her silly Old fish nagging "the signatures are too big , this is too big , that is too big *random old lady nagging*" lol.
Dal paid me to do this . And she gave me a cookie , and rum. I COULDN'T RESIST THE COOKIE!!!! *sobs*

#12 13-06-2011 
lol @ the "Lee nagging" bit Smile

#13 13-06-2011 
* leefish looks outraged.

Bah - lev, YOU are the reason I changed the sigs to limited size with your ridiculous 110 px wolf.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#14 13-06-2011 
For what it's worth, Lee, you have my full support when it comes to limiting sig size. Maybe I'm being Cranky Grandma Nix™, but I like to be able read posts without having to scroll past three screens of ginormous sigs to get to them.
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#15 13-06-2011 
AWWWWWW. You ™'d the Cranky Grandma Title...... bah. I could have been Cranky Grandma Fish. Sad

#16 13-06-2011 
Lee dear. Don't liwten to me last night I was up all night on coffee and energy drinks. Aside from that , if ya' didnt like it ya' could have said something lol. I don't mind changing stuff for people lol

#17 13-06-2011 
well, I DID lev, just sort of in a kindly fish way... like on previous sig I said "Gosh levini, that sig is awfully big" >> then you replaced it with wolf of enorm. So I thought hmm, shall be more subtle Big Grin I CAREFULLY set the height to 55 px so you could still see the wolf head.

#18 13-06-2011 
Oh . I didnt notice lol. Anyway now to get making a new siggy

#19 13-06-2011 
OOOOOOOOOOO. Sudden brainwave Smile

* leefish hurries off to see if Xander can make a pretty default sig image for new fish.

#20 13-06-2011 
Lee, no worries, I only tm'd Cranky Grandma Nix; Cranky Grandma Fish would be a completely different trademark. Wink

Is it bad that "the wolf of enorm" made me giggle inanely?
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option