• Desktop Backgrounds - Peace of the fish
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Hey everyone!

Nonni gave me this idea to upload the original size picture of my fishing spot, so that other people besides me could use it as desktop Background, if they wanted to. Smile

The picture is 1920x1080, so it should fit almost any screen.

I hope you enjoy it!

ps. the download is linked to Mediafire, cause the file is quite big for a single image (2,24MB).

Screenshots
Desktop Backgrounds - Peace of the fish Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 2.24 MB | File Name armiel_Peace of the fish-BG.rar | # of Downloads 77  

Comments
#9 13-06-2011
I don't care that it's from the Dark Side TS3, I simply love this pond! A desktop near me is definitely getting a makeover. Smile

#10 16-06-2011
Oh yay *Steal*

#11 16-06-2011
Nonni;5620 Wrote:I love my new desktop.
I have even thought of printing it out and framing it for my living room wall.

From what I see, printing it only once produces wallpaper for half the continent! Big Grin
It also causes complete deforestation of the entire planet, of course... Confused

Your screen is so huge I can almost see it by just peeking across the pond... What *is* the size of that thing? and what's its max resolution???

#12 16-06-2011
BO, you should know better than to ask me technical questions! We use it as our TV and from one side to the other it is 52 centimeters (20.5 inches). I can't find the thing that tells me what the screen resolution is. It is small for a TV, though.Undecided

Sorry, that is a members only option