hmmmmhiii?
#1 13-06-2011 
  • Hood Fish
Hi,

it was implied that I should drop by and say hi, also there were unsubtle threats of head beatings with fish. Undecided I've been poking around in the chat here a few times, but it was empty.

For everyone who don't know me I'm Zaxis from MTS. I used to make houses and decorated neighbourhoods for TS2 and hang about in #create with Lee. Good times were had. Smile Lately I've been trying to help Nonni with her neighbourhood, which reminded me how fun the sims games can be.

Also I'm a 24 year old guy from Norway. Cool

Cheers, Zax

#2 13-06-2011 
Yea, I saw you had been in the chat - I don't use it much Smile

Best to ping my profile and say - OI TO THE CHAT YOU FISH

Well, I hope that helping Nonni will maybe get you interested again - you made some great hoods.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 13-06-2011 
Yeeeeeeesh, I'm not the fresh fish anymore!

Hi there Zax!

#4 13-06-2011 
Ah, more male fish!

Welcome Zax, good to have you around! Smile

#5 13-06-2011 
Lol BO .. HE'S MINE!!
* levini grabs Zax and Runs off

#6 13-06-2011 
* Nix waves from Sweden

Yay, another Scandinavian! Welcome, Zax!
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#7 13-06-2011 
  • Hood Fish
Oh wow, lots of response!

Lee, we'll see, I'm still not friends with CAW. Big Grin Hehe, Hood Fish!

Armiel, haha, isn't that a bad thing though?

BO, thanks, we gonna have to stick together! Wink

Levini, pleasure to meet you. Smile

Nix, *waves back* I was in Sweden just a couple of days ago at systembolaget Blush Thanks for the welcome!

#8 13-06-2011 
No, it's not a bad thing Smile It's just me being weird. Is THAT a bad thing? Tongue

#9 13-06-2011 
Well, I dunno about CAW. TS3 does not attract me much but I am tempted by CAW. I was never very good at making hoods in TS2, mainly cos I love SimCity and kept playing simcity instead of making my map. So for TS3 I might be able to focus on the hood more.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#10 14-06-2011 
  • Hood Fish
Armiel, that's definitely not a bad thing, people pretending not to be weird are just scary. Wink But I still think it's better to be a fresh fish than an old fish. Big Grin

Lee, it's just a lot more difficult and more like proper level designing really. With TS2 everything is so automated and nice. And yes, Simcity4 is fantastically awesome. But you know, you can save a copy when you're done making the roads and then keep on playing in SC4 too. Wink
Hmm, maybe do something in TS2 instead...? Does people still play that game?

Sorry, that is a members only option