The closet has been edited to now be truly compatible with all game configurations.
And some other changes were made to it...
- The price has been adjusted to no longer be a cheat: the original could be bought for 500, and sold the next day for 600. This one costs 400, and depreciates properly.
- Room score has been corrected: default maxis fridges of such low prices don't have a room score, so custom ones shouldn't have them either.
That's the AllGames version.
But there's a second version (v2) to which some more changes were made, to make it more fitting for a medieval game setting:
- This fridge does NOT accept food baskets, only fresh produce and fish!
- Since glass wasn't as readily available then, all bottle interactions have been disabled.
- The "play" option has been disabled. Food storage wasn't meant to play with!
Note: As I stated above, this fridge truly is compatible with all game configurations. However, since version 2 ONLY accepts fresh produce and fish, it won't be any good unless at least Seasons is installed.
Also note: Both these edited versions still uses the same GUID as Simfantastic2's original, so you can have only one of the three in your game. The advantage is: any recolours you have for one, will also work for the other (like these and these by Michelle)
Update, June 19, 2011: An AllGames version is now available as well. This one will work exactly like any normal Maxis fridge, regardless what EPs/SPs you have.
Credits: of course, copyright of this fridge belongs to simfantastic2
Filesize 154.66 KB | File Name BO - s2-mike-SnackCloset (AllGames).zip | # of Downloads 679
His original fridge is a real custom one; it doesn't adapt to the expansions you have. This edited version does, though...