• Wooden Snack Closet edited by BO - AL Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
simfantastic2's Wooden Snack Closet edited by BoilingOil recoloured in the Apartment Life wood colours.
Darkwood, Medwood & Lightwood.

Many thanks to simfantastic2 for creating this and hugs and kisses to BoilingOil for updating it.

MESH is not included, you can find BO's edited version HERE
[Image: thumb640x480]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Wooden Snack Closet edited by BO - AL Recolours  Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 234.67 KB | File Name BO - s2-mike-SnackCloset v2-ALColoursByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 630  

Comments
#5 19-06-2011
Use the BO one:

BoilingOil;5997 Wrote:
  • This fridge does NOT accept food baskets, only fresh produce and fish!

Note: However, since it ONLY accepts fresh produce and fish, it won't be any good unless at least Seasons is installed.
Also note: This edited version still uses the same GUID as Simfantastic2's original, so you can have only one of the two in your game.

#6 19-06-2011
@levini: The original seems to never have been updated to work with Seasons. It should not break your game, but it *might* not support the storage of fresh food.

Mine won't break your game either, Seasons or no Seasons. But without Seasons, you can ONLY store left-overs and nothing else. It's clearly meant to be used by farmers Smile

#7 19-06-2011
Oh ok .. I saw the original ..

Sorry, that is a members only option