• Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Updated for 1.26!

I love the bubble bath and "bathe till tranquil" interactions in TS3. However, I don't like that you have to buy that ugly bubble bath bottle to get the interactions. So I made these little soap bars to add a touch of realism to your sims' lives. And best of all, they're recolorable!

[Image: thumb640x480]

There are two versions, a bubble bath version and a "floatable" version. If you place the bubble bath version on a tub, you will get the "Take Bubble Bath" interaction when you click on the tub.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Alternatively there is the "floatable" version. This version is based off of the Rubber Ducky to get the floating animations. Because of this, sometimes your sims will pick it up and talk to it...which is...strange, but unavoidable.

Both have one recolorable channel with four presets. They are found in Decorations -> Misc and Bathroom -> Accents/Laundry.

Mesh Info:
Polys - 44

Feel free to clone these to make your own bath accessories.

Thanks to Buzzler for getting the scripts sorted out.

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 30.82 KB | File Name daluved1_1.26_JustSoap-BubbleBath.rar | # of Downloads 6,222
File Updated 29-10-2011

Filesize 30.83 KB | File Name daluved1_1.26_JustSoap-Floatble.rar | # of Downloads 3,642
File Updated 29-10-2011

Comments
#9 21-06-2011
* armiel puts the green soap to her pocket and sneaks away.

I love green! And these are very pretty soaps Big Grin
Bybye ugly bottle Tongue

#10 14-10-2011
Sweet! Wink

#11 14-10-2011
Smile Looks great (no mauve), don't worry about Sims talking to the soap, I do it every time I drop the soap in the shower. Tongue

#12 15-10-2011
I never use soap. I use bodywash but I still do talk to inanimate items.

Sorry, that is a members only option