Pets
Seasons
Bon Voyage
Free Time
Apartment Life
Base Game all the way!

What Is Your Fave Sims 2 EP?
#1 21-06-2011 
Seems like an easy enough question, I would have said both Sims 2 and 3 EP but I don't play Sims 3 so that will have to be a discussion that someone else starts.

My fave EP is by far Open For Business because I love watching Sims run businesses and especially the types of ideas I can come up with no matter how silly or out there they may be. Did someone say Pizza Parlor that also sells furniture? Yup, you can do it. What I love the most is that OFB was only one disc for installation and it just seemed to add so much. Love the craftables, love the furniture. Love it all.

Your turn community! Celebrate
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#2 21-06-2011 
Apartment Life with a bullet Smile

I think it was the first game I ever went and got on release day - I even pre-ordered it, yea, sims fever was strong back then.

Why AL? I was born in a terraced house (row house), I grew up in a terraced house and I live in an apartment now. In my university years I lived in a room in a decaying mansion - I can't relate to my sims living in detached homes in suburbia with no ceilings, for me AL meant I could build houses like I saw everyday/had lived in all my life. And yup, all those fancy windows and doors from the socialite set were realistic to me - I live in the North Side of Arnhem, one of the prettiest parts of the greenest city in the Netherlands. I see those big fancy houses every day when I walk to Albert Heijn to do the shopping Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#3 22-06-2011 
AL for me, too. I'm a city girl and I've lived in apartments all my life, noisy neighbours and all, so I love that my Sims can live like I always have. Pets is a close second, though, because then we could finally have pets in the game again; Unleashed was my favourite TS1 EP, and I had missed it sorely.
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#4 22-06-2011 
Well I lived in a trailer all my life so I guess I could have said Apartment Life because they packed in apartments disguised as trailer courts lol. I love the fact that AL gave us ceilings something that seems like it could have been base game for sure.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#5 22-06-2011 
That trailer court in the AL EP is pretty neat. I made one myself, but it was more like holiday homes. All grass and swings and sims playing chess on the veranda Smile I had never seen a real trailer park so I made it up.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 22-06-2011 
I think my favorite has to be Seasons, with maybe OFB as a close second. I just love how gardening makes sims self-sufficient. Even the poorest sucker just needs to buy a few plots and plant some tomatoes and after a few days there'll be food in the fridge. And in the mean time, they can do some fishing at a comm lot.

#7 22-06-2011 
  • Fishlike Associate
I loved OFB sooooo much!
Leesesters favourite make up artist

Sorry, that is a members only option