sims2 #1
Oh Mr. Fluffington how we've enjoyed the time spent together, so why not share it with the rest of the network?

Mr.Fluffington is the first cat I created with my latest round of neighborhoods which is really odd considering that I am really a cat person in real life. He is playful, agressive, pigpen,lazy and kinda of a dofus but that is all what makes him lovable. He doesn't know any tricks or behaviors because I packaged him from the CAP screen.

I checked the file with Sims2Pack Clean Installer so it shouldn't come with any unwanted mods or custom content but if it does just get rid of it and by all means let me know, I need to learn these things lol. Sleepy

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mr. Fluffington Screenshot Mr. Fluffington Screenshot Mr. Fluffington Screenshot Mr. Fluffington Screenshot Mr. Fluffington Screenshot Mr. Fluffington Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 12.93 KB | File Name Mr. Fluffington.rar | # of Downloads 126  

Comments
#2 25-06-2011
lol at the main thumbnail Smile

What a cute cat

#3 25-06-2011
I figured it would be a grabbing picture lol.

#4 25-06-2011
What a cutie! And yes, that's definitely a grabbing picture! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option