• Earth's Children
  • Reviewer: armiel
  • Jean. M. Untinen-Auel
  • Genre: Fiction Romance
  • Rating: 9/10
  • Review Type: Book Review
I don't know if this is approved, but I couldn't pick a book from this set, all though If I really had to it would be the first one. Cause if you like that one, and I did, you just HAVE to read the rest.

Earth's chidren is a story about an Other girl, Ayla, who loses her parents on an earthquake age 5, and is then raised by the Clan. The habits of the Clan are different from what she'd used to, but she grows to become part of them. But things happen, and she has to face the scary, but also exciting future.

The story in the series is partly historically accurate, and has been told in a way that keeps you sitting with the book for hours.

There are 6 books in the series.

I recommend reading this set, you need to read the first book to see if YOU like it Smile

ps. I guess I could have just copied a review from some bookstore, but I wanted to write it myself (and prolly caused that it doesn't sound half as exciting as it is Wink).

#2 26-06-2011
Now that's a great series. I have the first four of these, and I've read them like a million times. Once you start, it's almost impossible to stop. I really need to go get the last two volumes soon...

#3 26-06-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
Well it sounds interesting but your rating makes me think otherwise. Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option