• Place Me Anywhere Lamp
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Ok, this is what I have been doing all weekend - I was supposed to be working on the forum, but I got sidetracked......

Its a LAMP - the mesh is er "appropriated" from Maxis - some of you may recognize it as once being stuck on a bloody big rock. I always liked this lamp and made it for personal use ages ago. I decided to share it after TS3 came out as EA don't appear to give a damn about TS2 anymore....

Its placeable practically EVERYWHERE you would want to place a small handheld lantern - all tables, desks, dressers, fireplaces, shelves, the floor. I will be uploading to MTS too, but this is early release for all you Leefish fans.....

Prices and Recolours
100 simoleons, comes with three built in recolours (grey, red and green) and an easy to recolour texture map.

Catalogue Location
Floor lamps - the one with the itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny thumbnail....Dodgy

Polys:
1110 polys (I know - but look how CUTE it is). I had ten on a lot when testing - no slow down, and my PC is rather poor.

Please do:
  • Include my objects in your lots
  • Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories
  • Let me know if you recolour one of my items so I can post a link in the upload thread.
Please don't:
  • Share the files as downloads
  • Include my meshes with your recolours unless you ask me first.

Requests?
You can ask me HERE

Screenshots
Place Me Anywhere Lamp Screenshot Place Me Anywhere Lamp Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 153.32 KB | File Name LeefishPlaceMeAnywhereLamp.zip | # of Downloads 2,206
File Updated 14-12-2010

Comments
#2 06-03-2010
  • Eagle Scout
I know how much trouble this lamp put you through, and it turned out terrific! I might just have to install BV and make another camp ground to use this for outside the tents (No ghost story is proper without the right ambiance from a flickering lantern!)

~Qbuilderz!

#3 07-03-2010
  • Registered
I love this (and all your stuff)! Thanks so much.

#4 07-03-2010

It looks amazing Lee! I love it! Big Grin

~Dj Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option