• Drag Me To Fabulous Part II
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
The dynamic duo is back with part two of my Drag Me to Fabulous set! This time I have a sexy pair of pumps for your sims!

[Image: thumb640x480]

This is a unisex upload, meaning that your transgender/drag queen males have a new pair of shoes, too!

I was inspired by this picture that I stumbled upon. I don't know why, but I love men in heels!

The shoes have three channels: main shoe, heel and sole. They are found in everyday, formal and career. And, the shoes are not set to random.

The male shoes have proper morphs and bone assignments. However, the shoes are not perfect (as you can see), but for normal gameplay the issues are pretty harmless.

Also the UV on the sole is a little stretched. I tried to adjust it as much as possible, but there is only so much room on the map without causing overlap on other pieces of clothing.

HUGE HUGE HUGE thanks to Omega Star for his High Heels for Men upload. I piggybacked off his original meshes to create these shoes.

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part II Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 130.76 KB | File Name daluved1_AF_DMTFII-Pumps.rar | # of Downloads 6,392  
Filesize 185.06 KB | File Name daluved1_AM_DMTFII-Pumps.rar | # of Downloads 4,632  

Comments
#2 29-06-2011
Looking good dal. Now we need handbags.....

#3 29-06-2011
  • Fishlike Associate
Great idea!!

#4 29-06-2011

Awesomeness!

Sorry, that is a members only option