All's well that ends well. Go fish! Big Grin
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#12 29-06-2011 
* leefish raises an eyebrow. Sleepy
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 29-06-2011 
I think Nix meant "Go, Fish!" Smile

#14 29-06-2011 
Amazing what a left-out comma and a capital letter can do. Of course I meant "go, Fish!" and not that we should actually, you know, go fish. Rofl

(And now I'm imagining Lee saying "fascinating" in a Vulcan-esque way when arching that eyebrow...)
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#15 29-06-2011 
BoilingOil;6593 Wrote:See? Now THAT is exactly what I meant! Thank you so much! You're the best Heart

Wonderful! I Heart you! Big Grin

(some day, I hope you'll also let this affect the "Edit" button Smile)

You mean you ONLY want to see full edit? Hmmm. I will look into that. That should be easy to switch OFF - but it wont be optional - will be linked to quick reply. If you see what I mean - are all AJAX options you see. So turn off quick reply = turn off edit

ALSO - new theme is not finished yet but do you want to swap over now?

Lee

#16 29-06-2011 
leefish;6605 Wrote:That should be easy to switch OFF - but it wont be optional - will be linked to quick reply.

Isn't that exactly what I said in post #9? Both linked to the same option is PERFECT! That's exactly what I was expecting Smile

leefish;6605 Wrote:ALSO - new theme is not finished yet but do you want to swap over now?

Sure, whenever you're ready for it, I'm game! I *ADORE* what I'm seeing so far, and you can finish the details when you have time and the required materials, which are swiftly forthcoming, I expect Smile

#17 01-07-2011 
A quick update on this one - BO, I have made it so in main posts the quick reply and the quick edit are linked, so you can't see them if you disable the quick reply. I DO think that on the upload threads that you might want to keep the quick reply, so I have left it enabled in there. Twitter you know Wink

#18 01-07-2011 
Yeah, the only thing not linked to the options, is the "Edit" button under the main posts. Quick editing an upload causes the 'Sims 2/Sims 3' icon to get lost, so I would NEVER use that unless you find a way to fix the icon!

But it's not like I'm hitting that button all day, anyway. So that's not a big deal, right? Smile

Apart from that, though, everything is exactly the way it should be in *my* opinion. I couldn't have wanted a better Grease Pit! Heart

Thank you very much for your patience and hard work, Lee!

#19 01-07-2011 
hmmm, I shall look into that BO. I think its just a flag.

/edit: well, lee will once she has stopped being a sock.
A loyal sockfish

#20 01-07-2011 
hmm, we only use that post icon on the search results. Everywhere else is via the gametype icon.

I will see if I can hook the gameicon up then we can just kill the post icon Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option