Quick Reply
#31 02-07-2011 
What you did with the plain-text links (quote, warn, etc...), is exactly what I was talking about: they actually swap the back- and foreground colors! Big Grin

It looks good, btw, and not half as annoying as I thought. Now do the same with all the other buttons and links on the page ("Post Reply", download link, anything...) Smile

#32 02-07-2011 
Yes sir

* leefish salutes Tongue
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#33 02-07-2011 
We're not in the military here, soldier! Now, at ease, before you sprain something! Smile

#34 02-07-2011 
I don't have anything useful to add, I'm just butting in to express my appreciation for the Trek reference. Wink
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#35 02-07-2011 
useful posts?

* leefish faints Smile

#36 02-07-2011 
NixNivis;6786 Wrote:I don't have anything useful to add, I'm just butting in to express my appreciation for the Trek reference. Wink

The Ocampan thing, I assume? Smile Took a cue from you there... I saw you use that phrase earlier, and I liked it enough to adopt it Smile

leefish;6787 Wrote:useful posts?

* leefish faints Smile

Rofl

#37 02-07-2011 
* Nix brings Lee some smelling salt and wrings her hands à la concerned Sim

BO, I was thinking of "at ease before you sprain something," but happy Ocampans work, too. Smile

#38 02-07-2011 
NixNivis;6792 Wrote:BO, I was thinking of "at ease before you sprain something,"

Ah yes, that was mentioned in some episode as well, wasn't it? Don't remember which one, but at that time it was funny as hell Smile

#39 02-07-2011 
BoilingOil;6793 Wrote:Ah yes, that was mentioned in some episode as well, wasn't it?

"Caretaker", the first Voyager episode. Poor Harry Kim, trying to impress his new captain and she's basically telling him to chill. Smile

#40 02-07-2011 
Captain Janeway - my all-time fave captain - and Voyager - what a ship....OMG - it can LAND on the planet Smile

* leefish coughs and slinks off back to Terry Pratchett books

EDIT: Intrepid Class

Sorry, that is a members only option