Quick Reply
#41 02-07-2011 
Ah, yes, I remember: Harry and Tom make their first appearance before Cap'n Janeway. She doesn't want to be called "Sir", and "Ma'am" will do in a crunch, but otherwise, she's Captain! "It's not crunch time yet, Mr. Kim. I'll tell you when!" Smile

#42 02-07-2011 
Exactly! I love that scene. Smile I know many people don't like Voyager, but I do. Female captains for the win!
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#43 02-07-2011 
Well, there was so much more about that show that was way better than anything they'd done before! The whole concept of being stranded far away from any help, support, supervision, what-have-you, and having to make your way home...

The characters, like Neelix, Kes (I loved the way she looked near the end of her performance, just before she left the series in "The Gift" although she'd always been cute in a doll kind of way), and later Seven.

Taking on the Borg at every opportunity... Janeway clearly knew no fear!

Don't get me wrong, I still *L*O*V*E* TNG and DS9, but neither of them can beat Voyager, even if the latter was tied down at the bottom of the ocean.

#44 02-07-2011 
leefish;6784 Wrote:Yes sir

* leefish salutes Tongue

And even though I didn't exactly ask (even made it a point to point out I didn't), you actually made it happen: all buttons swap colors now! There's nothing left to wish for. The Grease Pit is as greasy and slippery as it can be! Real slick! Thanks a million times, Captain.

#45 02-07-2011 
happy crew = happy ship = happy Cap'n Fish Wink
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#46 03-07-2011 
Lee , when did this site become a ship?? I get sea sick
* levini pukes on CMO's bed

#47 03-07-2011 
It's not just ANY ship, Lev. It's a STARSHIP!

And we're all astronauts on some kind of STAR TREK! (another ref for Nix Smile)

#48 03-07-2011 
* leefish unapproves Levini's post. Enough with the vomit talk Dodgy
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#49 03-07-2011 
Can i at least get a bucket and gingerale .. I get space sick
* levini hugs Leefish

#50 03-07-2011 
* BoilingOil puts Levini's butt on a bucket full of ginger ale. Now sit there and be quiet! Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option