Quick Reply
#51 03-07-2011 
* levini steals BO's vodka and drinks it all
Yay!! Free ginger ale and vodka Tongue

#52 03-07-2011 
* BoilingOil laughs out loud as Levini is drinking what he thought to be Vodka. It was actually a sample of urine that BO was supposed to take to his GP...

Lev, you poor sucker... I don't drink alcohol, so you won't find any in my possession! Tongue

#53 03-07-2011 
* levini spits vodka out and runs back to the pirates for rum
Thats better .. Rum is better
* levini falls over laughs at himself and falls asleep on the floor
Be warned .. You have a crazy wolf asleep on your floor BO

#54 03-07-2011 
Quote:* BoilingOil laughs out loud as Levini is drinking what he thought to be Vodka. It was actually a sample of urine that BO was supposed to take to his GP...

Ohh BO Baby, is it any wonder I luv ya, extra big snog for making me laugh so hard I had an asthma attack! Rofl
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#55 03-07-2011 
Big Grin I've learned over time that being firm sometimes doesn't work. If you meet someone who doesn't properly respond to it, you must find different weapons to fight them with. Humorous ways to counter their mischief can be very effective, and fun for everyone else Smile

* BoilingOil drops a huge bone on the floor with a generous portion of meat still on it... That will keep this sheep in wolves clothes calm... Smile

#56 03-07-2011 
* levini looks at the bone , and then runs screaming to Dal's bathroom
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD !!!!!!
* levini hides in Dal's bathtub

#57 03-07-2011 
indeed. So, a vegetarian wolf in a fish bowl. Hides in a bathtub.

* leefish sighs
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#58 03-07-2011 
Lol Big Grin .. Ypu forgot one thing .. Im wearig a fedora , fingerless gloves and a scarf

#59 03-07-2011 
* BoilingOil mumbles: vegetarian wolf, my foot! That's no wolf! It's a hampster,... an alcoholic hampster. Burn, baby, burn!!!

#60 03-07-2011 
Is it my imagination, or is this thread going rather steeply downhill? Tongue
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option