Quick Reply
#61 03-07-2011 
well, for testing the quick reply - its valid. For being irrelevant nonsense - indeed, is careering away on a roller coaster ride.

but irrelevant nonsense is rather typical of levini.

* leefish bans him for a week.

not REALLY. But I will if he is not a good lad Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#62 03-05-2012 
Holy Elderly Thread Batfish!1!!11!

Hallo.

I continue to work on the quick reply (BO, you can stop reading if you like cos you hate it anyway) and I have streamlined the look a bit. You can compare the two versions by doing a reply to this thread (quick reply has to be enabled in your UserCP) and then comment on an upload (probably not in BO's area as he is excused updates). See what you think.

Levini - you have to stay on topic or I will put you in the fish bunker.

Also - you might want to hit F5 or whatever it is that refreshes your browsers rendering of the site css before you post an "OMG its broken"- yes, I AM looking at you Twi.

#63 03-05-2012 
OMG Lee! Did you have to use the Resurrect-O-Nomitron?

#64 03-05-2012 
ok, ok, we need a like button. Or a "that was a funny one" button Big Grin

Indeed, I found the thread BEACHED in a corner of leefish (round the back next to the dustbins) and was able to call Grimmy and get it back on it's fins.

#65 03-05-2012 
YAY! Willy swims again!

#66 03-05-2012 
Testing one, two, three - is this thing on?

/end test post

I like the streamlined version better. Smile I never, ever use the check boxes on the other one (to the point where it took me a little while to realise what was missing here - I must have blocked them out mentally Blush).
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#67 03-05-2012 
I like the new version of the Quick Reply. Dumb question, would it be possible to make it so that the box is moveable? Like as in Press Quick Reply at the top of the thread and a small window pops up and you can continue reading the thread while making a reply. It probably is more like Candy or useless things, but it sounds super cool

#68 03-05-2012 
You asked this the first time. I said no then. Am saying no now. sorry. You could always try scrolling the window. Or, if you want to read the thread and write at the same time then you might prefer using the advanced reply. It has the last ten posts visible (again, you have to scroll)

#69 03-05-2012 
Really? I don't recall asking, maybe I need a spring cleaning of my brain Tongue.

#70 04-05-2012 
ok, new slicker quick reply is up Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option