• Drag Me To Fabulous Part III
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
My fabulous Sissy Velvet sim is back with Drag Me to Fabulous Part Three! Part One was drag makeup, Part Two brought you thick soled pumps. And nowwwww, Part Three brings it all home with a fabulous dress for your transgendered males and/or drag queens!

[Image: thumb640x480]

This is actually the EA towel mesh from late night, pinched and edited. You would not believe how many tries it took to get the morphs to work on this dress! But finally after hours of obscenities, I was able to get my dress in game.

The dress has a corset halter top with a slim belted skirt. It has four recolorable channels as follows: skirt, top, belt and corset laces.

[Image: thumb640x480]

It is found in everyday and formal for adult males only. And don't worry, it's NOT set to random!

Mesh Info:
Polys - 2182

Feel free to reuse/reshape this mesh.

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Drag Me To Fabulous Part III Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part III Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part III Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part III Screenshot Drag Me To Fabulous Part III Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 562.1 KB | File Name daluved1_AM_DMTF_III-HalterDress.rar | # of Downloads 5,265  

Comments
#2 30-06-2011
Thank you dal, but this is NOT a handbag.

#3 01-07-2011

Thank you Smile

#4 01-07-2011

Will you make more drag outfits? PLEASE do Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option