Fishfood
#11 05-04-2010 
(04-04-2010 11:17 PM)leefish Wrote:  
(04-04-2010 11:00 PM)amythestfenix Wrote:  Suggestions? Well, since you asked... more Sims2 things are always welcome to those of us without S3...

Amazing you should say that - I have a nice little set of TS2 windows that I will put up this weekend. Base game too.

Windows! I LOVE windows! And doors...and other build stuff...
I'll definitely be watching for the windows Smile
amythestfenix, proud to be a member of Leefish since Mar 2010

#12 12-04-2010 
  • Registered
Well helllooooooo there leefish. Nice place you got here. I shall make myself comfortable on your couch. *settles in*

#13 06-05-2010 
Hi Lee! I just discovered this site, I had no idea you had your own site. And, well, I like it! (although it did take me ages to figure out how to get into the download threads) I think I have nearly everything you've uploaded for TS2 in my downloads folder, and I'm really glad that you haven't given up on TS2.

Groetjes van een zuiderbuur!

#14 06-05-2010 
Yeah, I have the downloads hidden - or do you mean it was not clear how to reach the actual thread with the download button? I was thinking that I need a little link on there or something. I will see what I can do.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#15 06-05-2010 
  • Skanning

I'm sorry but I cannot figure out how to get the downloads....

BTW....Thank you for staying with Sims2...I bailed out of 3 in a snit; put on the brakes and settled in with 2 - and haven't regretted it.

Have you changed your mind on 3? I got the feeling you were right there with me but we all change our opinions sometimes :-)

#16 06-05-2010 
(06-05-2010 10:32 PM)Skanning Wrote:  I'm sorry but I cannot figure out how to get the downloads....

BTW....Thank you for staying with Sims2...I bailed out of 3 in a snit; put on the brakes and settled in with 2 - and haven't regretted it.

Have you changed your mind on 3? I got the feeling you were right there with me but we all change our opinions sometimes :-)

Hi there - gosh I'm sorry about that - I have sent you a pm, but here is a reply here too

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=7 - Direct link to my stuff
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=14 - Dals Stuff
http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=22 - FenixFish

When you are in the forum click on the "View Download" at the bottom left of each box

regards

Lee

TS3 - its boring and not fun to play but objects are super easy to make. I still prefer TS2 though Smile - for playing and making stuff.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#17 08-05-2010 
  • Deebs

I just wanted to stop by and let you know how much I appreciate your fantastic work, just in case you don't get told that often enough (and frankly, you deserve the praise)!

I especially hope you make more Ts3 to Ts2 converts since... well, I prefer Ts2~

Anyway, that's all. Thanks so much for your hard work!

#18 08-05-2010 
Yes, I meant that it wasn't clear how to get into the threads. The only way in I found was by clicking on 'last post', but I see that we can now click on the picture to go in. Much easier, thank you!

#19 10-05-2010 
Hi Lee, this site is awesome Smile And I'm glad you're still making stuff for TS2!

#20 18-05-2010 
Just wanted to congratulate you on 100 members! The once little pond is now a lake Smile
Just keep swimming...

Sorry, that is a members only option