Fishfood
#21 19-05-2010 
Aww thanks Cmo! Now ! just need to make the site a bit more navigatable so its easier to find stuff. I'm hoping to make some nice drop down menus Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 24-05-2010 
  • Registered
Hi Hi. I was waiting for you to stalk me at Facebook and you didn't. Hrm. So I decided Mohammad would go to the mountain. Nice joint you got here LeeLee. Big Grin I'm finally back into the swing of things and went back to Sims 2. heh

Edit to add: OMG...Dal and CMo. It's like old home week. Big Grin

#23 28-05-2010 
The forum is looking good, Lee! I really like the improvements Smile
amythestfenix, proud to be a member of Leefish since Mar 2010

#24 06-06-2010 
This forum is awesome, Lee!

#25 01-09-2010 
  • Canned Fish
I had guppies for a while, they multiply like rabbits. They will eat their young. To keep their young, alive, you must transfer either babies or adult fish away from each other. If you keep them in the same tank, you need to supply under brush for the little ones to hide. Something to where the adult fish can't get at. Feeding your fish, don't bother finding food around the house. Do get the fish food at the store. Just about every pet dept. will have fish food. Yes your pet's water needs filtering from time to time. Best to purchase a filter outfit too if you don't want to go to the task manually changing the water..

#26 01-09-2010 
Taking the threads title a bit literally there, aren't you? Tongue

#27 02-09-2010 
@leefish makes a finger twirly motion next to head

#28 02-09-2010 
@Cmo writes down very informative guppy notes....
Just keep swimming...

#29 02-09-2010 
yea, you wanna know how I did that huh? Are BURNING to know...try @ " Cmo " without the spaces....hopefully it will have some real functionality soon. .... atm its just a cute little link to profile Smile

#30 03-10-2010 
Hi everyone, and our supreme Fish - that's Lee - in particular.

Member no 250 reporting. So, congratulations on achieving 250 members, Lee Wink

This site is amazing: Interesting themes and fun stuff for download.

Sorry, that is a members only option