Fishfood
#1 09-02-2010 
Maybe you like it here on Leefish, maybe not. If you do, say hi - if you don't - why not???

Let me know how I can improve the site - maybe some things are broken that I need to fix. Or maybe you just hate the whole place....in that case, er, Thank you and, well, bye....
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 27-02-2010 
  • Medieval Fish
Opening cupboards, rummaging in drawers, running finger across top of door frames....hmmmm, nice place you got here. I love the metallic fishie banner, it's really stunning.

#3 28-02-2010 
  • Registered
ambled in, raised eyebrow in snurk-bemusement at the multi-talented Ms leefitch, then thought to stomp some platitude before leafing Smile

== the ruster was here ==

#4 28-02-2010 
Well, a nice site. But I think you need to give permission for member to create new thread in a specific forum id like this forum (feedback)?

#5 28-02-2010 
Hallo MyNie - I am honoured that you visited mysite, especially as you helped me so much with it. I think you are right - I will enable new threads for members only.

#6 28-02-2010 
Thanks for that, Lee.

#7 02-03-2010 

Seems easy enough to navigate and your poll about your membership..It is inconvenient to have to register, but it will prevent some spam and mischievousness I would imagine. And if there is any you could trace it. Best of luck with this project. I am looking at it using firefox and it looks very clear and readable on my machine. Visually appealing.

#8 27-03-2010 
Heya. I love the site, it's cute.

#9 04-04-2010 
Hi, Lee! I think it's a very nice site and, like motherof70, I love the awesome metallic fish banner! Suggestions? Well, since you asked... more Sims2 things are always welcome to those of us without S3...
amythestfenix, proud to be a member of Leefish since Mar 2010

#10 04-04-2010 
(04-04-2010 11:00 PM)amythestfenix Wrote:  Suggestions? Well, since you asked... more Sims2 things are always welcome to those of us without S3...

Amazing you should say that - I have a nice little set of TS2 windows that I will put up this weekend. Base game too.

Sorry, that is a members only option