• Cheap Counter and Shelf
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
Hey Hey!

After I had finished my latest set, my friend Tom and I were talking, and he mentioned he needs to find wallmounted counters somewhere. So I told him I could make him one. Q, being also in the conversation, was nice enough to extract me TS2 mesh that had the wallmounts. So I combined those, and a counter top I had made earlier for another never finished set, and here we are. I have a new tiny set Tongue

There are two objects, a counter, and a shelf. Both of the objects are wallmounted, and therefore the counter does not have cabinets in it. The counter has the same slots as any EA originals. The shelfs can be moved up and down, and have 3 slots.

Both items have 3 recolourable channels, the top, support, and wall piece. They can be found in buy mode - counters and cabinets. The counter costs 20§ and the shelf 10§.

You will need to have patch 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2/6.0. to be able to shift the shelfs.

I hope you enjoy these! Smile

Screenshots
Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot Cheap Counter and Shelf Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 813.51 KB | File Name Armiel_Cheap Counter and Shelf.rar | # of Downloads 1,514  

Comments
#2 30-06-2011
Looks really nice armiel. I use that shelf a LOT in TS2 Tongue

#3 01-07-2011
Great looking shelf, thanks.

#4 01-07-2011
  • Eagle Scout
I helped! I did! Big Grin This looks awesome, Armi!

Sorry, that is a members only option