#21 05-07-2011 
Congrats BO!

#22 06-07-2011 
WOOT!

Congrats on your new position & powers!

(Especially the "powers" 'cause power is always a good thing to wield, especially against the Spammers and Trolls!)
[Image: evilwolf.gif]
***Proud member of Leefish since Oct 2010***
**Queen of the Reticulated MoonBat Society**
***Long Live the Wolves & all Wild Canines!***

#23 06-07-2011 
Thanks, my dear friends. Now if only part of my power was magic, and useful off-site... I could use a few magical clones Smile

#24 06-07-2011 
More than one BO .. I could do with that
* levini makes three clones of BO

#25 07-07-2011 
Wow, we are really in safe hands now. I always had confidence in Lee but it is wise of her to strengthen us with the mighty brawn of BO. Congrats, BoilingOil.
*Nonni is having a quiet little celebration in her heartCelebrate

#26 07-07-2011 
I wonder... would I have the power to remove 'moderator' flags? I'd like to use it on BO, because I don't think he's the right person for this. Undecided Confused

#27 07-07-2011 
BO .. You are lol. Although it takes time to get used-ed to it

#28 07-07-2011 
BoilingOil;7018 Wrote:I wonder... would I have the power to remove 'moderator' flags? I'd like to use it on BO, because I don't think he's the right person for this. Undecided Confused

Awww. Its not so bad - give it a try Smile If you really hate it you can go back to being one more fish in the pond. But we will know it is you cos of the oil slick Tongue
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#29 07-07-2011 
Yeah, maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems to me like my attitude is changing.

It's making me uncomfortable in a way: As if I'm being moderated, in stead of being the moderator. As if anything I say can and will be used against me in the court of law. As if I should watch what I'm writing. I already had that, of course: it's called modesty, common sense, respect for your fellow forum members. But now it's actually limiting my freedom, the way I feel it...

But maybe that's also healthy, and the sign of a good moderator, or maybe even the sign of a good person, period! I'm just sensitive to such subtle changes, and I don't like it. I don't know... I'll see how things go.

Sorry, that is a members only option