• Sims2 Hidden Interactions
  • Added by: leefish

What is allmenus cheat and what does it do?
This cheat unlocks ALL possible interactions with objects and sims. So, basically you become less limited by the game rules and can get needed interactions more easily.

Sims can get married or have their 1st kiss as many times as they want, they can spoil a painting or eat from trash can on command. Their relationship scores doesn't have to be below 0 to start fighting or your sim doesn't have to be a vampire to turn into a bat.

The whole process to make this happen is at jd-movies.com

Comments
#2 04-07-2011
all seems to be working fine.

#3 04-07-2011
is now looking a bit less battered Smile

#4 04-07-2011
Very snazzy!

#5 04-07-2011
If it's a link I'll click on it and according to the hand on my cursor it's a link, nice idea having it open up in the lightbox window like that. Big Grin

#6 05-07-2011
XanderGC;6902 Wrote:If it's a link I'll click on it and according to the hand on my cursor it's a link, nice idea having it open up in the lightbox window like that. Big Grin

Yea, I liked the lightbox too, but that was only running using the flash format, and DAL has an iPhone. Apple are not a fan of Flash so its a bit hard for dal to see what's going on with the lightbox, and she uses her phone a lot. So I took it out.

#7 06-07-2011
I'm curious why all the "difficulty" about activating TestingCheats on startup that the link seems to think is necessary. I have TestingCheats active on startup & it was as simple as entering a line in my User StartUp Cheat File. No reason/need to go altering anything else.

(Never knew about the all menus cheat before & will be adding it as one of my alias-cheats immediately!)

#8 06-07-2011
I'm not even sure why I would need the allmenus cheat. Before we know it, we cheat so much, that soon we won't even know how to get anything done in a game without cheats anymore. But to each their own, right?

#9 06-07-2011
It is mostly for storytelling BO to do the stuff one cannot do sans cheats

#10 06-07-2011
So you're actually saying have "testingcheats" at your disposal isn't good enough anymore? My god, how did storytellers ever tell their stories BEFORE this "allmenus" cheat was found? Were they all *cheating* ??? Rofl

By the way, I don't find this video helpful at all! In stead of telling us how to use/activate this cheat, it only shows you a lot of things you can do AFTER activating it... So, in the end, after watching an endless, boring list of unreadable menu-options being used, we still know nothing about activating the cheat.

Actually, I remember having recieved a question from Xander some time ago, asking if those actions could be activated somehow. And at that time he used this SAME video to illustrate his question.

Sorry, that is a members only option