sims2 #1
Exclamation Updated Version please re-download and delete previous version. It is now renamed "Replacement Screens FT" so it won't auto overwrite!

Exclamation You can now choose to download a "lite version" of these replacement screens. All images sizes were cut in half and are based off of optimized jpegs instead of pngs. Really it's just a smaller file size for your game to deal with. In-game images are only slightly more blurry than the non-light version.

It has completely took over my free time and I even required some outside help to get on the right track but I have finally completed something that has been bugging me since I could remember; Replacement PC Screens for the Sims 2. Now with brighter screens and new boot screens! Thanks Nix

Special thanks to: NixNivis for discovering why exactly the FreeTime screens were brighter than the base game. It doesn't make sense how the solution works all I know is that I just finished testing it and it does in fact work!

Special thanks to: The Ninth Wave for showing me how to even start this project Tongue

Special thanks to: DJS Sims for the compressorizer which has saved 20 MB of space from this package!

If it is too big and it might be I guess I'll have to make a more lighter yet hopefully not too pixelated version of the screens. I'll update this post again should that time come. Tongue

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Replacement PC Screens Screenshot Replacement PC Screens Screenshot Replacement PC Screens Screenshot Replacement PC Screens Screenshot Replacement PC Screens Screenshot Replacement PC Screens Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 2.82 MB | File Name XGC - Replacement PC Screens FT.rar | # of Downloads 318
File Updated 07-07-2011

Filesize 909.35 KB | File Name XGC - Replacement PC Screens FT Lite.rar | # of Downloads 163  

Comments
#2 04-07-2011
OMG - leefish has made it INTO THE SIMS GAME.

And BO is still front and center darn him Tongue

#3 04-07-2011
Leaving now to install this and play with it. Can't wait to check it out. [Image: happy_dancers.gif]

#4 04-07-2011
Cool, Xander! I'ma pull this apart, and learn Smile

@leefish: that's what you get with a BHAV coder on your team Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option