Hello all
#1 04-07-2011 
  • Registered
Wanted to pop in to say hi and let all you creators know that I appreciate all of your virtual works of art. I have been a long time lurker on MTS and have become a fan of Armiel's work.
I remember the first time I saw Sims 1 in the store, I took over the demo and did not want to leave! As soon as I had the money I bought it and have been hooked ever since throughout the years. Have every single stinkin' game, expansions, stuff packs, some store content, and of course the free stuff. Now I've hooked my children (1 teen and 3 adult) and THEIR families on the Sims (Does that make me a pusher?) Currently play Sims 3 up to Gen and enjoying every minute of it. Just wiped my whole system out so now with a fresh game would like to do some testing I think, maybe do some building. Just not sure how the whole letting others see my stuff will work out. Blush
Ok taking a breath. Your turn!Big Grin

#2 04-07-2011 
Welcome to the fold simmerra! If you want embarrassing you should take a look at my youtube page and watch the "guides" videos and you'll cringe when you hear my voice lol.

In all seriousness I too was embarrassed to showcase my work until I came here now I just want to share everything! Also glad you like the Sims 3, I don't but it's nice hearing good things about it. Big Grin
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#3 04-07-2011 
Welcome simmerra,

Like Xander, I'm not a sims 3 fan, either. But the important part is: we're all simmers!

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here Smile

#4 04-07-2011 
Whee, I have a fan Big Grin

Welcome to LeeFish.nl, I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

#5 04-07-2011 
Hi simmera! Welcome to the gang! Celebrate

I'm a Sims 2 gal myself, but like BO said, the important part is that we're all simmers! Big Grin

(And I just realised I never did one of these myself, I just barged in and started posting without any introduction whatsoever. Bad Nix, no cookie! Undecided )
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#6 04-07-2011 
Hi new member !! I'm levini and I'm the crazy wolf here nice ta' meet ya'

#7 04-07-2011 
welcome to leefish, I hope you enjoy your time here.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#8 05-07-2011 
  • Registered
Thanks for all your welcomes. I should tell you that
I might play Sims 3 most of the time but will always have love for 2. That's why I have my youngest play it on her computer, so we get the best of both worlds!
PS I like your voice Xander! Love that Zombie guide, made me laugh!

Sorry, that is a members only option