• A Fishy Tribute: The LeeFish Mobile
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Just Keep Swimming!

This might require a bit of an explanation. The idea for this first struck me when I completely misinterpreted the title of this thread and though, "how cute, somebody has made a mobile with little Leefishes!" Which much to my disappointment wasn't what the thread was about at all. Sad Something obviously had to be done about that.

Since Lee is such a generous and awesome fish all around, she allowed me to use The LeeFish - without knowing what I was going to subject the poor fellow to, I might add. She's a brave fish, that Lee. Heart And the LeeFish Mobile was born!

This isn't just any old mobile: it's animated! Big Grin The smaller Leefishes swim (or rather spin) clockwise and the larger Leefishes swim counter-clockwise. Unless you tell them to swim backwards, that is - they can do that, too. They won't automatically start swimming when you place the mobile, though, because they're polite like that. Also, when you feel they need some rest, just tell them to stop swimming and they will.

[Image: thumb640x480]
(It looks much less messy in game, I promise!)

Also, the fish part of the mobile and the rings/strings part are different groups, so they can be recoloured independently. Just in case you want the rings to be a different colour. (I assume that you won't want any other kind of fishes than Leefishes. Wink )

You'll find the LeeFish Mobile under Decorative -> Misc. and it costs $75. It has 938 faces, which is a little high for a mere one-tile object, so you may want to use it sparingly if you're on a slow computer.

(Although they might be a bit dizzy, no Leefishes were harmed in the making of this mobile.)

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
A Fishy Tribute: The LeeFish Mobile Screenshot A Fishy Tribute: The LeeFish Mobile Screenshot A Fishy Tribute: The LeeFish Mobile Screenshot A Fishy Tribute: The LeeFish Mobile Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 303.66 KB | File Name NixNivis_LeefishMobile.zip | # of Downloads 847  

Comments
#2 05-07-2011
Whoo-hooo! A leefish mobile. AWESOME Smile

#3 05-07-2011
Now that's the only REAL Leefish Mobile! Lovely done, Nix! Heart

#4 05-07-2011
Hee, thanks! Big Grin This was fun to make! No game should be without one in my humble opinion. Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option