sims2 #1
Do you hate the 8-sims-per-lot limit? Most likely, you do!
Do you have LotFullOfSims installed to overcome that limit? Probably!

Now there's a better way: remove LotFullOfSims, and install this mod in stead!

It's tiny, it works for ALL games, and it does NOT conflict with ANYTHING!

And here is why you want to use this mod instead of "LotFullOfSims":
Normally, the unmodded game keeps track of the number of sims and/or pets living on any lot by running a BHAV name "Lot - Full of Sims?". If the lot contains eight sims, or six sims and up to four pets, this BHAV tells the game that the lot is full. As a result, when you click a visitor, you will find no menu option for asking them to move in. Or two sims might TFB a million times and never get pregnant.
The "LotFullOfSims" mod changes several of the BHAVs that are called by "Lot - Full of Sims?" in order to manipulate the result just so new additions are posible. Any sim can move in, and TFB-ing sims can get pregnant as if there is plenty of room. However, the changes that the LFoS mod makes, cause conflicts with several other mods, including TwoJeffs' "PregForAllGenders" mod.
"Unlimited Sims" is much simpler, though. Instead of altering other BHAVs, it changes the main BHAV directly. Now, without calling any other BHAVs and thus ignoring the actualy sims/pets living here, "Lot - Full of Sims?" simply reports that only one poor, sad, lonely sim lives here without any pets and that, as a result, there is room aplenty to add more sims and/or pets. Now, there are NO conflicts with any other mods. Clean and simple.

This way, you can just use TwoJeffs' PregForAllGenders instead of AncientHighway's version, which means that you can install BO - Alien Experiments - P4A Override (which doesn't work with AH's mod), if you want to Smile

Any settings you may have in your UserStartup.cheat file to accommodate LotFullOfSims, are still useful for adding families from neighborhood view. So you can leave them where they are.

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Unlimited Sims Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 291 bytes | File Name BO - Unlimited Sims.zip | # of Downloads 18,244  

Comments
#2 07-07-2011
looking awesome and ideal for users of many hacks. Thanks BO.

#3 07-07-2011
Thanks, Lee Smile You certainly need to look at the update of Alien Trigger Override, because that's why this one was created Smile

#4 07-07-2011
Snagged & put safely in my (pending) Downloads folder!

Yay!

Sorry, that is a members only option