This video was taken so many years ago on a much weaker computer than I have now so that is why it is choppy looking. It also has over 50k views so it must still be watchable right? Big Grin

Comments
#2 08-07-2011
OK, I need to play more. I didn't even know they could DO that.

#3 08-07-2011
Like I said in the video info the way toddlers do this is they have to learn how to walk first then they'll be able to break out of their cribs. I don't think you can make them do it though it's one of those autonomous things Sims do lol.

It's funny I'll boot up the game with total intention to play and somewhere along the way I'll run into a behavior I want changed and I'll instantly think I can't enjoy my time in the game with X behavior keep happening. So I exit and begin search for a new mod or if not found I'll bother BO with another silly request. Haven't exactly been playing much lately unfortunately lol.

#4 08-07-2011
Eew broken crib mapping .. Thats why i hate the base game cribs And prefer the freetime ones

#5 08-07-2011
I love the freetime cribs, but Maxis tried in the base game maybe they were just getting used to the engine.

#6 08-07-2011
I didn't know they could do that, either! Maybe it's because I really dislike screaming toddlers, so I have somebody let them out PDQ as soon as I see movement in the crib. Wink

Lev, there's a fix for the crib UV map at MTS, here (it's the file called fway-CribMapFix-DEFAULT.zip).

#7 08-07-2011
XanderGC;7050 Wrote:Like I said in the video info the way toddlers do this is they have to learn how to walk first then they'll be able to break out of their cribs.

I seem to remember they also needed to have gained a few points of logic, before they get the idea of breaking out. And being in a bad mood would also help, because that would make them want to get away...

#8 09-07-2011
Gotta love the devilish look on the kid's face when he realizes that the "jail door" just got opened! That look & the little *I got away with it!* giggle are the kind of things that still keep me enthralled with this crazy game, even after so many years!

Sorry, that is a members only option