• Top Rated Games on Portal/Index
  • Uploader:leefish
As requested by Play, a list of the top rated games to be displayed on Portal or Index or Portal AND Index or all pages.

Features:

You can choose where you want to put the gallery.
You can select the number of games you want to show.
Has a custom rating.png set up so you can show your rating as a star rating (is very cool) and it looks nice on a dark background.

You need to add the variable to the template yourself - look in the settings Shy

There are two png images included to show the rating stars.

Exclamation IE8 and below does not support this kind of image manipulation so in those browsers there will be no image for the rating. Exclamation

Screenshots
Top Rated Games on Portal/Index Screenshot Top Rated Games on Portal/Index Screenshot Top Rated Games on Portal/Index Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 4.13 KB | File Name topgameslists.rar | # of Downloads 72
File Updated 15-07-2011

Comments
#2 15-07-2011 
Thanks a lot Big Grin
You are the best.

Is it possible you also could make this for most played games, when you have time.

#3 15-07-2011 
Yea, I am working on that one - couple of small things to do. Hey, how about a link to your site so I can see these working ?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 15-07-2011 
Sure. http://www.gamerstick.com

Also as the great help you have been I am willing to put a link to this site if you want?

EDIT: I have this shown at portal and index.

#5 15-07-2011 
oh its ok for the link - its up to you, was just interested to see the site thats all. I see you use proportal. I use mybb portal - I find it more flexible.

I also see that the latest champs is erroring on the pinball score. I will have a look at that.

#6 15-07-2011 
hmmm, I dont know how comfortable you are with php, but try opening the block file and replacing

PHP Code:
    $score = ($champ['score']); 

with

PHP Code:
    $score intval($champ['score']); 

and see if that fixes the pinball problem.

#7 15-07-2011 
leefish;7256 Wrote:hmmm, I dont know how comfortable you are with php, but try opening the block file and replacing

PHP Code:
    $score = ($champ['score']); 

with

PHP Code:
    $score intval($champ['score']); 

and see if that fixes the pinball problem.

Worked Big Grin Thanks, you are the best Big Grin
I know PHP, but not that good at it, but knows what to do when people tell me what to do.

#8 15-07-2011 
Excellent - I will update the file. Thanks for testing Smile

#9 15-07-2011 
leefish;7264 Wrote:Excellent - I will update the file. Thanks for testing Smile

I am the one who says thanks. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option