• More Base Game Dining Table Recolours - Updated
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
'Apartment Life' wood recolours of 7 'Base Game' dining tables.
Discourse Dining Table - Exploding Dragon Dining Table - Flatwould Dining Table By Iseeya - Luxiary "Ample King" Dining Table - Manor House Paree Dining Table - Pinegulter Outdoor Mini Table - The Talking Table.

I've learnt a little since I first did the desk recolours, so I thought it was time to update them to match my other AL wood recolours. All files have the same names as the originals, however, I suggest removing the older version before installing the updated version.

Objects used in my screenshots can be found HERE or HERE. Artwork by armiel not available.

All files have been compressed and tested in game.

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
More Base Game Dining Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 796.02 KB | File Name BaseGameDiningTables-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 657
File Updated 26-05-2013

Comments
#2 15-07-2011
Ah, just what I expected! Fantastic, dear! Heart

#3 18-07-2011
Thank you ever so much, Shell!

Sorry, that is a members only option