• Grand Parlour Chess Table
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Recoloured to match the 5 'Craftmeister Book Nook' wood colours and the 3 'Apartment Life' wood colours.

[Image: thumb640x480]
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Grand Parlour Chess Table Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 209.92 KB | File Name GrandPalourChessTableRecoloursByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 752  

Comments
#5 15-07-2011
Wonderful! Heart Most of the time, I furnish my Sim livingrooms (which is where they most often keep the chess table) in light woods, and then the mahogany chess table looks out of place. And the AL woods are my favourites - win-win for me! Big Grin

#6 18-07-2011
Thank you Michelle! I love to use matching furniture and this will make it so much better! Thank you!

#7 22-04-2012
Yep, Nix, chess boards always looked out of place. Not anymore.

#8 22-04-2012
ooh how I love new messages, keeps finding stuff for me - love it! I'm with the others, that mahogany table always looks out of place!

Sorry, that is a members only option