• More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Since originally recolouring these I've learnt a few things about TXMT's, so I decided to revamp these recolours, to match my other AL wood recolours.

'Apartment Life' wood recolours of 9 'Base Game' coffee tables.

Ad-a-Quaint Coffee Table – Centerpieces Coffee Table – Club Distress Avignon Rectangular Coffee Table – Cozy Colonial End Table – End-to-End Table – Queen Anne Coffee Table – Scraps Ranch Cafe Mate Coffee Table – Simple Structure End Table – Tempered Tea Table.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Items used in my screenshots Craftsman Windows Add ons by tbudgett, Frog by me, artwork by armiel (not available).
All files have been compressed and tested in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Enjoy, have fun!

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot More Base Game Coffee Table Recolours - Updated Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.87 MB | File Name BaseGaseCoffeeTables-RecolouredALWoodRecolours-ByMichelle.zip.zip | # of Downloads 674
File Updated 16-05-2013

Comments
#2 21-07-2011
SQUEEE!!!!
I love two of those coffee tables!! and the AL wood colors

#3 21-07-2011
Ah, next round of Michelle-quality recolors... The BO is so incredibly happy, he doesn't know how to properly express it... Heart Thanks, Michelle.

#4 22-07-2011
* Nix glomps Shell

These are some of my very favourite coffee tables. And now they match the rest of the furniture, wheee! Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option