Decustomize Sims2Packs?
#11 24-07-2011 
Thanks for the tips I always try to back up my neighborhood files and I might just use my main game for now to build instead of fiddling around with AGS. Or you know might actually play the game lol.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#12 29-07-2011 
Ok this seems promising. I built two houses in the Sims recently that are all ready to be shared, but I didn't disable my custom content and tried my hardest to be only built with BG stuff and no No CC. When I opened the lot package with Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Only the lot showed up so I may have succeeded.

Has anyone else tried using the Clean Installer method before? Undecided

simswiki Wrote:Step 7: Clean the Lot with Clean Installer

Why do you need to complete this step? Because un-beknownst to you, when you saved your lot in your game, it saved more than just what you built. It also saved random items from your downloads folder (custom content). Some custom content can ruin other people's games. Other custom content is copyrighted by its creators, and you can get into trouble for sharing their work without authorization. For MTS2's policy regarding the sharing of custom content, refer to the Creator Guidelines. Keep in mind that if your lot contains content that someone else made, and that artist does not approve, your lot will be removed at their request. You would be allowed to upload a new version of the lot that does not contain their content.

First, make sure you have downloaded and installed Clean Installer. Then locate your Sims2Pack file by navigating to your \My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\PackagedLots directory. Once you find the file:

Right click on the file
Select "Open With"
Select "Sims2Pack Clean Installer"
[Image: sig55.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option