sims2 #1
I'm always amazed how a hairstyle can look that much different without even touching the mesh file and really only using Bodyshop and a graphics program. My latest hairstyle alteration comes in the form of that shaggy flip hairstyle with bangs that is bundled with the original game.

Here is what I did:
  • Altered the sides and swept the bangs to the side.
  • Altered the texture file to match the style as best as I could.
  • Tried to recreate the original maxis colours as best as I could.
  • Made it available to Teens - Elders
  • Binned all four colours for easy access
  • Compressorized for optimum loading time
  • Had a lot of fun and hopefully learned a thing or two in the process. Big Grin

*Exclamation Feel free to retexture or alter it in anyway, we're a community we share stuff. You can give me credit for my contribution but it isn't necessary. Just don't upload it to paysites because that isn't fun at all.*

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Willow Flip Hairstyle Screenshot Willow Flip Hairstyle Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 1.2 MB | File Name af_willow_hair.rar | # of Downloads 220  

Comments
#9 01-09-2011
You're welcome!

It probably slipped by because uploaded creations don't get front page notice anymore and they are kinda of shoved off to the side, which is Lee's choice so I respect that. I also uploaded it awhile ago so that could be another reason. I know it isn't totally glamourous or high quality work but I is rather proud of it lol Big Grin

#10 02-09-2011
I didn't mean to create more work for Lee with my comment, but I swear it has begun to snowball lol.

#11 04-09-2011
Well, actually, I am usually thorough in my searches for new posts. Lately, since you mention it... Lee has been re-training me subliminally. Now I go to Member Downloads to check things out.
However, I was away from almost all computer use for about 3 weeks in June this year, so I missed many new posts during that time.

#12 04-09-2011
Well, the BEST place to find all downloads is the BLOE

The Big List of Everything

Which you can reach via the big red "see all downloads" link on the front page or in the Sims Creativity dropdown under "Downloads"

Sorry, that is a members only option