I'm always amazed how a hairstyle can look that much different without even touching the mesh file and really only using Bodyshop and a graphics program. My latest hairstyle alteration comes in the form of that shaggy flip hairstyle with bangs that is bundled with the original game.
Here is what I did:
* Feel free to retexture or alter it in anyway, we're a community we share stuff. You can give me credit for my contribution but it isn't necessary. Just don't upload it to paysites because that isn't fun at all.*
- Altered the sides and swept the bangs to the side.
- Altered the texture file to match the style as best as I could.
- Tried to recreate the original maxis colours as best as I could.
- Made it available to Teens - Elders
- Binned all four colours for easy access
- Compressorized for optimum loading time
- Had a lot of fun and hopefully learned a thing or two in the process.