So, that was not so marvellous! Therefor, I set out to make my own take on this mod, and here it is: BO - Stay Late!
Dates and Outings are not influenced by this mod, nor are comm lots in general and Hobby lots in particular.
On residential lots, however, things are considerably different from the default, as this mod allows non-residents to stay longer, according to the following very simple rules (in order of descending priority):
- Vampires will stay around until 5 AM. Then they split in order to be home before dawn.
- Townie Children who have NOT been invited to sleep-over, leave after 8 PM.
- Playable children who have NOT been invited to sleep over, will be picked up by their parents as usual. If the parent(s) came *with* the children, the whole family leaves, unless they've all been invited to stay. (*)
- Anyone else who has NOT been invited to stay the night, leaves when all residents are asleep.
- Anyone who HAS been invited to stay the night or to sleep-over, will ONLY leave if they're in motive distress and can NOT resolve it as guests on the current lot.
(*) Point 3 was added due to a report by deerparker, to whom I grateful for letting me know of their findings.
If there's a home business, and the shop is currently open, teens and older visitors may stay or go as they please.
Requires NightLife or better. This mod really is NO GOOD with BaseGame or Uni only.
Of course, this mod conflicts with Gnohmon's mod... you need only one! If this conflicts with something else, please let me know!
Obviously, this conflicts with TwoJeffs' Visitor Controller. It has been said that users of the VC don't NEED this mod. But if you *do* want them both, my mod should load last, or it won't work at all.
I'm getting a conflict with this and TwoJeff's Visitor Controller:
*** POSSIBLE CONFLICT DETECTED ***
File Type: BHAV
Procedure Name: Visitor - Time to Leave?
Group ID: 0x7F01EC29
Instance ID: 0x00002241
Packages Containing This Procedure:
\downloads\z Hacks\TwoJeffs_Visitor Controller.package
\downloads\z Hacks\zBO - Stay Late.package
I was noticing with TJ's VC that when I invited a child and his parents over after 8pm, the parents would immediately turn around and take the kid home saying it was so late. So I tried loading yours after TJ's and not inviting the parents, but still a parent would come pick the kid up around 10pm. (If it matters, I have all EP's & SP's except Family Fun Stuff.)