Contest/Challenge Thing
#41 04-08-2011 
@Lee - Everyone should just delete the outside bushes if they want to, I think if we were going to decorate the outside of the house too we'd all have to a much higher budget...which in itself could be another challenge.

@Michelle - I didn't even think of that but seeing how I don't make the rules we should make it up to Lee to decide if the downstairs arch is movable or not. Although it does provide a challenge in and of itself lol.

@daluved1 - Of course you do, everyone loves the Sims 2 lol.

@levini - PC problems are the worst I feel your pain Sad
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#42 04-08-2011 
Well, this one has been fun (waiting for dal and NixNivis....) - what shall we do next???
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#43 04-08-2011 
Aww! I missed the challenge Sad! Stupid computer
* levini kicks computer and Accidentally Xander

So uhm. I say we do a sim cha-cha-challenge

#44 04-08-2011 
Lev - if you have a WELL THOUGHT OUT challenge idea then please make a new thread Smile

#45 04-08-2011 
Ok. I will. That shall improve my mood

#46 04-08-2011 
All righty, here's mine. $24,865 - I believe I have enough left for two pizzas. Wink (Re the lot info screenie, tomtvärde = lot value. I didn't think to use my English AnyGame for this.)

I honestly don't remember what comes from which EP, but I've had all EPs installed for this. I also used items from the IKEA SP. The only CC I've used is iCad's stair recols and my own Leefish mobile. All games have to have a Leefish mobile. Tongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#47 04-08-2011 
Oh that one looks nice - good idea to make the hobby room.

* leefish makes note: install IKEA SP. Some nice cheap stuffs in there

#48 05-08-2011 
IKEA stuff is my favourite, for decorating. However, the bedroom stuff is a 'badword also used to describe a female dog' to recolour, properly.

@ Xander, if I could have moved the arch, this is what the downstairs bathroom would have looked like.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#49 05-08-2011 
Of course I never would have thought of that lol. Now I wish I had it looks so much better than my idea. Way to go Michelle! Big Grin
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#50 06-08-2011 
Is this challenge still open? If so, I'll want to try too Smile
MaAlet, proud to be a member of Leefish since Feb 2011.

Sorry, that is a members only option