• Sunkist (for the Natural Sim)
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
In a world full of glitzy socialites and hollywood glamor, sometimes your sim needs a break from all that glamification. On days that your sim fems just want to be themselves nix the eyeshadow and foundation, instead slap on some simple lipgloss instead! Sunkist Lipgloss is composed of three channels that work together to emulate a naked glossy lip shine effect.

Essentially, you play with the colors until you get a nude shiny effect on your sim's lips. However, you're not limited to plain colors. You can play with the channels to create sultry, shiny lipstick as well.
[Image: sunkist1.jpg]
Also, to play up the "natural* theme, all of the in game shots (the first photo of the post) were taken in normal outside light. No outside lights were used to enhance the texture.

Anyhoos, Sunkist Lipgloss is available for females teen and older.

-You may use my creations with sims
-You may use my objects with lots.
-You may retexture my meshes.
-You may include my meshes with retextures.
-You may NOT upload my creations with sims
-You may NOT upload my objects with lots.
-You may NOT upload my creations to paysites.
-You may NOT upload my creations to the exchange.
-Always credit me with a link
-I do NOT take requests!

Screenshots
Sunkist (for the Natural Sim) Screenshot Sunkist (for the Natural Sim) Screenshot Sunkist (for the Natural Sim) Screenshot Sunkist (for the Natural Sim) Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 722.49 KB | File Name Sunkist_For_the_Natural_Sim.rar | # of Downloads 156  

Comments
#2 30-01-2011
  • Registered
This is great, thanks

Sorry, that is a members only option