• The Sims 2 Base Game Collection Files
  • Creator: joninmobile
sims2 #1
If you have ever built or furnished a house before and wanted to make it available for Base Game users you would find it pretty difficult to make sure that you only used Sims 2 Base Game objects and colours, especially if you have all 9 Stuff Packs and 8 Expansions. This collection file solves that problem for you by grabbing all the base game objects and puts them in a collection for you to use. A must have for the beginning builders out there.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
The Sims 2 Base Game Collection Files Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 14-08-2011
* Shell stands and applauds both BO and Lee

Good find Xander, very useful.

#6 14-08-2011
For one I am plainly mad with him for some reasons. The other is that He uploads to the dark side.

And thats where I think some wolf math might give explanation
Wolf + too much time + pirates + anger = a wolf that needs to hang out with the pirates less and needs to seek anger management/ therapy

#7 14-08-2011
levini;8123 Wrote:For one I am plainly mad with him for some reasons. The other is that He uploads to the dark side.

Baby boy I too hang out with the pirates and I’m extremely anti paysites. However, I believe all creators have the right to upload wherever they wish and I respect their rights to do that. Maybe you should take a step back and look at your own life, decisions you have made and other people’s reaction to them, you might learn a little more tolerance and patience towards others. Hate and anger are destructive forces they will destroy your life and eat you alive if you let them.

#8 14-08-2011
Yes .. PM at affinity sent . Right now I am not willing to share my main reasons at the mo

Sorry, that is a members only option