• The Sims 2 Base Game Collection Files
  • Creator: joninmobile
sims2 #1
If you have ever built or furnished a house before and wanted to make it available for Base Game users you would find it pretty difficult to make sure that you only used Sims 2 Base Game objects and colours, especially if you have all 9 Stuff Packs and 8 Expansions. This collection file solves that problem for you by grabbing all the base game objects and puts them in a collection for you to use. A must have for the beginning builders out there.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
The Sims 2 Base Game Collection Files Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#9 14-08-2011
Hmm I feel as though I'm missing something here. All I know is that his name has the word "banned" on MTS, but when I was trying to make the default replacement screens for PC's he was nothing but helpful on his site when I messaged him.

I don't believe in being forced to pay for something for a game you didn't create yourself so I am also against paysites, but that being said if it is my choice and I have some spare change I will donate if given the option, like I did on Fresh Prince's Creations site. Smile

#10 14-08-2011
The "Banned" in his profile doesn't mean anything, you know? That's his own description of himself. Just like Phaenoh says "Sprinkles and Streaks" about herself.

I don't think Jon got banned that recently; he posted this mod like a fortnight ago.

#11 14-08-2011
See what I know? Nothing lol.

#12 14-08-2011
He got banned september 14, 2010 (IDK why I just remember it ). He had converted a staff member's item to TS3 despite her saying no and put it on T$R. Also he was caught using turbosquid meshes without credit .

I like F-P too. He makes good cars and some good items. And He had allowed me to slave one of his older sets. (that never got out of my project folder . And it had some decent recolors . Sadly not much got out of my projects folder , )

Sorry, that is a members only option