Soon Soon!
#11 16-08-2011 
* leefish hustles Nonni off to one side...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

welcome Ben - as you can see we are all quite normal, nice, friendly simmers.....
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 16-08-2011 
* levini puts Nonni and Leefish in a soup pot and sets it to boil
Not all of us are though Angel

#13 16-08-2011 
leefish;8217 Wrote:* leefish hustles Nonni off to one side...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

welcome Ben - as you can see we are all quite normal, nice, friendly simmers.....

* BoilingOil gestures quietly at Ben...

Yeah, quite normal the lot of them, as you can see...

* BoilingOil makes "cuckoo" gestures...

But at least HERE, I fit in...

#14 16-08-2011 
* levini takes Nonni and Ben out of soup pot and Adds Leefish in
@BO: I smelt that !
Hey Lee suggestion: since you have the /me thing would it be possible to code the @<username> to be like the /me thing ?

#15 16-08-2011 
Well I could - but its an unnecessary piece of candy really. Extra queries etc.

* leefish shall think about it

#16 16-08-2011 
I'm a little late, but welcome, Ben! We are mostly harmless here, I promise. Wink

@Lee, I just noticed I can scroll with the Quick Reply box up! Could I always do that and just didn't realise, or is it a new feature? It makes me happy either way. Big Grin
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#17 16-08-2011 
Yup - its always been there for scroll - you just can't move it on the screen independently.

#18 17-08-2011 
Ahhh. I think I assumed that just because I couldn't move the box, I couldn't move anything else, either. (Either that, or I didn't think at all - that happens, too. Tongue ) I didn't bother to actually test the theory in practice, though, not until I accidentally moved the scroll wheel on my mouse. Blush
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option