Signatures
#1 15-08-2011 
Just wanted to say that I really love what has been developing with members signatures. I am IMPRESSED!!

#2 15-08-2011 
Awwh.
I am im development of a new siggie sooooooon . As soon as I get a working comp and time. I am tired of the anime style font. Also because I Want to change the color scheme to green and brown with some artsy looks

#3 15-08-2011 
Lev, you change your siggie so often, I'm sometimes surprised you can even leave it alone for a week Smile

My siggie was created by Eva, and I'll be always grateful. As long as I remain active on this board, I will not change it again. It fits so well with the look of the Grease Pit! Smile

#4 15-08-2011 
@levini - your is nearly always entertaining if sometimes confusing for me.

@BoilingOil - Yours in particular is very apropos. I would definitely hold on to it.

@Xander - Yours is a bright star, I never tire of seeing it when it pops up.

@leefish - Excellent, well done!!

As I think about it mine seems to be improved but I can't put my finger on what is different.

#5 15-08-2011 
@Nonni Yea, it was me who edited your sig a bit.... This way you can see the links and the little fishes without scrolling.

I can't actually take credit for my sig - that was Xander - but sometimes if my post is at the top of a page I feel like I AM the leefish brand with the sig and banner and avatar all matching. Very posh Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 15-08-2011 
@Nonni: Thank you! Site Sweetheart is right lol.

@Lee: You are Leefish, you are what makes this site the site it is today. Be it a brand or whatever you bring life to this site. Big Grin

@levini: Your new avatar is awesome!
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#7 16-08-2011 
@Xander: I am so impressed with the banners as well as the siggies you have done.
*how many simoleons did you receive for those commissions? or did you take your fees out in hugs?

@leefish: Very Posh, I agree. The site is getting very spiffy IF (oops) not downright professionally awesome. BTW: Thanks for the nifty editing on my siggy.
Quote:I can't actually take credit for my sig - that was Xander - but sometimes if my post is at the top of a page I feel like I AM the leefish brand with the sig and banner and avatar all matching. Very posh Smile

#8 16-08-2011 
@Xander : awwh. Thanks ! It is fan art I found on Deviant art (link: http://Carolinasbor.deviantart.com/art/S...9&offset=2 )

#9 17-10-2011 
  • Registered
I would love to try and create a signature..Smile

#10 26-10-2011 
Sure you can - as long as its related to SIMS - and not something irrelevant like say - I dunno - online poker or something like that Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option