• iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
One of my favorite things that came from the University EP was the fact that the Sims could now have a cellphone, no need to go and find one of three phones you have scattered along the lot somewhere to go and make a call. However with this great new addition came one of the most generic and non-attractive pieces of tech Sims have ever known.

So with that said I present to you the latest iteration of the iPhone, the iPhone 4!

It has none of the features of the real life cellphone and it can pretty much only make calls, but in an emergency or when your Sim is lonely, isn't that enough?

I'll upload a black version when it is ready and as well a Simlish version because let's face it, it's a Sims world we merely play in it. Big Grin

MTS Creator: Bino Maus really did all the leg work involved, I simply retextured his iPhone. I take no credit for the mesh.

You can only use one replacement cellphone at a time so make sure to delete/move any other replacements you are currently using. As always comment/PM for any issues and feedback is not only welcome, but it is also encouraged!

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot iPhone 4 Replacement Cellphone Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 31 KB | File Name XGC - iPhone 4 White Replacement Cellphone.rar | # of Downloads 741  

Comments
#2 23-08-2011
LOVE the screenshots Xander - as usual, hyper cute Smile

#3 23-08-2011
I agree with Lee! I especially love the first one, where they're making the same gesture. The phone looks great, too, of course. Smile

#4 23-08-2011
As always thank you lol.

@Nix: The funny thing about that screenshot where they are both doing the same thing in the conversation is I had them both start using their phones at the same time and they literally both did the same motions during the conversation until a certain point. Now either that was due to personality or randomization in their animations. Either way always an interesting moment in my game when little surprises like that happen.

Sorry, that is a members only option