sims2 #1
Well, I got TS3 - and I hated it. BUT there were some nice things in there too, and this door caught my eye. So I ported it to TS2, but Leefish can't recolour to save her life - but she knows someone who can - Amythestfenix

So we combined as FenixFish - I hope we can do more stuff together.

[Image: thumb640x480]

This is NOT a repository door, but it will be the master door for the centred and two tile versions on their way.....

Prices and Catalog Location
200 simoleons, in the doors section, comes in a rather boring default grey.

Recolours

Maxis match white, cherry, dark, medium, light and black wood, with glass recolours

Poly count
772 polys applies to the diagonal as well (thanks Lili)

You may:

Include my objects with lots

Use the objects etc in pictures/machinima/stories

You may not:

Share the files as downloads

Recolours:

Please link back to the upload thread

Screenshots
Dorky Door Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 86.71 KB | File Name Dorky door.rar | # of Downloads 3,215
File Updated 09-04-2012

Filesize 1.19 MB | File Name Dorky door recolours.rar | # of Downloads 2,006  

Comments
#9 09-04-2012
Hello!
I was just trying to put this lovely door on a diagonal wall, and it doesn't seem to like it: it turns into the Mauritania door, or into a funny mix of textures (tried several times). It may be something in my DL folder, a conflict of sorts or something, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
Other than that, it looks great, thanks for sharing!

#10 09-04-2012
Lili Wrote:Hello!
I was just trying to put this lovely door on a diagonal wall, and it doesn't seem to like it: it turns into the Mauritania door,

Ah yes. A swift peek in the door file shows no diagonal door for this. Um. So I quickly made one and edited the post. New file for the mesh attached. You will need to replace the original Dorky door and put the NEW diagonal in your downloads folder for this fix to work

Thank you for the heads up.

#11 26-02-2020
Uuuhm... was there ever a 2T and centered version made? Or any other parts that would match?
I don't want to miss anything! LOL! Smile

#12 19-03-2021
Quote:Uuuhm... was there ever a 2T and centered version made? Or any other parts that would match?

What CatherineTCJD said! I hope so. This is a very nice door, and a great addition to the game.

Sorry, that is a members only option