sims3 #1
As you may be able to tell.. I love to upload stuff Blush

I've never made a vehicle before.. and this technically wouldn't really being a vehicle since it's pretty much only for decorations

[Image: thumb640x480]

I altered the vehicle, making it as if it were in a horrible accident; and it is driveable too.. but.. it looks a little odd.

Recolourable Channels

Can be found under By Room>Outdoors>Transportation.. or By Function>Decorations>Miscellaneous
The Price of 'Car Accident! Overturned Pickup' is $200

Background Lot is Underground Parking Garage by MaStaKelly

Screenshots
Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 168.9 KB | File Name SIMul8rReviews_CarAccident!OverturnedPickup.rar | # of Downloads 306  

Comments
#5 02-09-2011
leefish;8588 Wrote:So why is it still classified as a car then? Why not make it a pure deco object?

It's classified as a car and as a decoration. Smile

#6 02-09-2011
Great job, friend! Now all we need is some roadkill! Like cut-in-half sims spilling blood'n'gore everywhere... Tongue

#7 02-09-2011
Am I the only one who secretly wishes that Sims can be ran over by cars? Sometimes they are stupid enough to hang by the driveway when I am going to work so I reserve the right to mow them down with my sports car lol.

#8 02-09-2011
No, you're NOT the only one... Sometimes I wish I could run over some annoying townies that hang around my house too much. Especially if they responded badly to several interactions from my sims.

Sorry, that is a members only option