sims3 #1
As you may be able to tell.. I love to upload stuff Blush

I've never made a vehicle before.. and this technically wouldn't really being a vehicle since it's pretty much only for decorations

[Image: thumb640x480]

I altered the vehicle, making it as if it were in a horrible accident; and it is driveable too.. but.. it looks a little odd.

Recolourable Channels

Can be found under By Room>Outdoors>Transportation.. or By Function>Decorations>Miscellaneous
The Price of 'Car Accident! Overturned Pickup' is $200

Background Lot is Underground Parking Garage by MaStaKelly

Screenshots
Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot Car Accident! Overturned Pickup Truck Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 168.9 KB | File Name SIMul8rReviews_CarAccident!OverturnedPickup.rar | # of Downloads 306  

Comments
#2 01-09-2011
Hmmm, interesting vehicle Big Grin

So what do you mean it looks odd? We want a pic of odd sims in smashed trucks

#3 02-09-2011
leefish;8571 Wrote:Hmmm, interesting vehicle Big Grin

So what do you mean it looks odd? We want a pic of odd sims in smashed trucks

Meaning.. they sit straight up and their head is coming out from the underside of the truck. and also the wheels fly everywhere when driving it Rolleyes

#4 02-09-2011
So why is it still classified as a car then? Why not make it a pure deco object?

Sorry, that is a members only option