Adding a Texture Image
#11 08-09-2011 
Thanks Nix - thats a lot more comprehensive than my scraffly list Smile

I shall have a go too - interesting idea, that we can use the recolor files to change an items subset like this.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 08-09-2011 
I honestly wasn't sure it would work. I was a little concerned the door would be hard-coded in some "glass doesn't have a texture ever" way - but thankfully, it wasn't. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#13 09-09-2011 
Thanks for that Nix, I don't have time to try it today, it will have to be tomorrow. I will let you know how I get on. Smile
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#14 11-09-2011 
[Image: worship.gif] Thank you, thank you, thank you! I did it and it only took 3 goes. I found it much easier when I printed out the instruction, instead of going back and forward trying to follow them on the computer screen. Once again, [Image: worship.gif] THANK YOU NixNivis big hugs to both you and Lee

Blush
1st attempt oops!(Click to View)
Huh
2nd attempt WT*!(Click to View)
Celebrate
3rd time lucky(Click to View)

#15 11-09-2011 
Yay! Go Shell!! And you're very welcome! Celebrate

For what it's worth, your first attempt is exactly what my first attempt looked like as well. I took it as a sign I was going in the right direction, though, since the glass had at least stopped looking glassy. Wink

Does this mean we have some great new door recols coming up? Big Grin
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#16 11-09-2011 
Celebrate Wooooooo!! Yay!! Go Shell Celebrate
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#17 11-09-2011 
Celebrate Can we now expect boarded-up windows soon? Celebrate

#18 11-09-2011 
Never thought about it BO baby, I probably could've done that before, some windows have separate glass textures.

Sorry, that is a members only option